Australiana Reclaimed Wine Bottle Soy Wax Candle
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- Created and hand poured in Mojo's Flat-based Wine Bottle Vessels.
- 50+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double-ply wood wick which has a soft ambient crackling sound as it burns.
- Sustainable Cork Topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use.
- 100% Australian Made & Owned.
The iconic native Australian Bottlebrush was a must in this Australiana scent collection.
Vibrant in colour and distinctive in appearance, the bottlebrush flower attracts native birds and its abundant foliage is beautifully fragrant with earthy, sweet tones making it a perfect addition to our Australiana collection.
Top - Cactus Blossom, Strawberry, Bergamot, Sweet Orange
Middle - Bottlebrush, Violet Leaf, Freesia, Orange Blossom
Base - Vetiver, Sweet Musk, Woods
The native Kakadu Plum comes right from the heart of Australia and has been used in traditional medicines by indigenous people for centuries.
More recently it's been discovered as having an extremely high nutritional value being ranked as the highest source of Vitamin C in the world! It is also known to be an amazing source of Antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
The Kakadu Plum candle is luscious fruity, sweet fragrance and all of its wonderful history.
Top - Red Raspberry, Pink Blossom, Green Melon, Cassis
Middle - Kakadu Plum, Rose, Geranium
Base - Maple, White Sugar
Vibrant & Golden, this fluffy yellow wattle is our national floral emblem. This incredibly versatile native plant can withstand Australia's droughts, winds and bushfires and its resilience is believed to be a reflection of the Australian people. Indigenous people have enjoyed the benefits of the Mimosa wattle for its honey & medicinal purposes for thousands of years.
The Mimosa Wattle candle is earthy, clean fragrance and is the perfect celebration of our unique Australian native flora.
Top - Garden Mint, Bergamot, Mimosa
Middle - Wattle, Tulip, Rose, Carnation
Base - Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Amber, Cedarwood
Australian wildflowers, colourful, hardy and beautifully fragrant.
We are blessed with some of the most visually stunning flora in the world and their ability to survive thousands of years in our harsh Australian bushland through flood, fire and drought is a testament to their incredible resilience and Australian spirit.
The Wild Flowers candle is fresh & floral and is the perfect way to get your native flower fix.
Top - Green Apple, Leaves, Fresh Melon, Salt, Blood Orange, Pear
Middle - Green Orchid, Daisy, Jasmine
Base - Sandalwood, Sweet Musk